Tuesday, April 17, 2012

A Very Short Tuesday Post

Gentle Readers and Dear Friends thanks so much for your great comments - I love reading them!!!

Not too much going on today - I posted the recipe for the Poppy-Seed Cake over at Blacksheep Bakes.


I included the changes I made to the original recipe.  
______________

I walk past this mural every day - in fact this entire ally is covered in murals. I don't think I have ever shown any of them here so I thought I would today....


Every day I see this and think to myself...  It almost looks like a quilt of a bear.  It is a very large work that you really do not get form the snap.
____________

Don't forget - If you want to get in on the drawing - to leave a comment on yesterdays POST.  I will take entries up until Thursday afternoon and will announce the winner on Friday Morning!!

Thanks for stopping by do stop again!!

Take care,
edgar

6 comments:

  1. Great mural of the bear. It's more interesting to look at than plain grey walls.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love seeing the various murals that you run across in SF. They're so cool. I see what you mean about the bear! Have to go look at the recipe now. :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'll try this one! I always made the high heavy one from scratch in the tube pan. Thanks for the recipe.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I will definitely be making that cake one of these days : ) Love the bear! You are right ... looks like a quilted piece!

    ReplyDelete
  5. When I move back to the states I think I am going to have to make that poppy seed cake right away. It looks too yummy. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful mural. Indeed it does look like a quilted bear.

    ReplyDelete

“In every end, there is also a beginning.”

 Gentle Friends, I finished the sampler last night and here's a snaperooo... Village Square Sampler from Samplers Remembered   1/8 - 3/2...