Thursday, July 16, 2015

Thrifty Thursday

Gentle Friends...running around Saturday I picked up a few fun things......


.......  a great German vase, you should have seen this before I cleaned it up......  a transferware pitcher and a vintage French match strike/holder and an vintage Cowboy themed tie/belt holder.  It was a fun day out and for lunch we had some fried chicken at "The Yard" - it is one of the food truck parks that are springing up everywhere here in the city.  I forgot my camera, but we'll be going back and I'll get some photo coverage then.
___________________

That's about ti for today sports fans, thanks for stopping by, do stop again!!

Take care,
edgar

1 comment:

“In every end, there is also a beginning.”

 Gentle Friends, I finished the sampler last night and here's a snaperooo... Village Square Sampler from Samplers Remembered   1/8 - 3/2...