Monday, August 15, 2016

A Little Stitchin'

Gentle Friends, I've gotten a nice little start on The Plantation Sampler and here's a snaperoo...


...  it seems to be coming along fine and although I'm not a "pink" person I like the use of the three shades to delineate the roses and although it's kinda hard to see there are three nice greens for the vine and stems....  I  am a green person!!
______________

That's about it for today sports fans.  The weekend was really lovely, cool and foggy both days without too much going on around the house!!  Thanks for stopping by do stop  again!!

Take care,
edgar

9 comments:

  1. Was inspired by your preview post of the Plantation Sampler. Went on the net and found a not so expensive used copy. Do not know when I will start but am excited to follow your progress!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful start. I have loved this one for a loooooong time. But that's how long it will probably be until I get to it! Will enjoy following your progress.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your have made wonderful progress. I was just congratulating myself on my Autumn Angel progress but it is nothing to what you have completed. This is such a pretty border.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great start--love the linen you have chosen. I located my copy in the stash to make sure I still had it--it's in the running for my next big sampler project

    ReplyDelete
  5. That's a great start, Edgar! It's going to be a fun one to watch grow.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Those colors on that linen are beautiful. I've always put off this piece because of the pink and then decided to stitch only the scene. Still haven't picked it up. Anxious to watch your progress.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great start! I can tell by the pink roses that this is going to be another beautiful piece.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm also not a pink person but the roses do look quite lovely in this design.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Am already loving the pattern. Lovely color combination

    ReplyDelete

“In every end, there is also a beginning.”

 Gentle Friends, I finished the sampler last night and here's a snaperooo... Village Square Sampler from Samplers Remembered   1/8 - 3/2...