Monday, August 14, 2017

A Little Stitchin'

Gentle Friends,  still working away on AotH and here's a snaperoo..




... I'm actually a bit further along than this picture shows, but this is the snap I had and here's what's going on with me and this damn "vine." 

When I pulled the floss for this block I really didn't like the idea of the vine being chamomile along with the box border on the bottom.  So, I stitched the whole vine in "better" shades of green.... I started off with one shade of green - endive -  then got about half way through and changed to another "green" - finished the vine - at that point I was going to make the decision about which green I liked best.....  I really didn't like either green so I pulled it all out and went back and stitched the entire vine in the called for chamomile... I feel very indecisive with this block and the color palette -  which is not like me at all!!...... so I think I'm stitching with the suggested colors for the time being.   I'll probably have the block finished up by the end of the week so there may be another snap later on!!
_________________

That's about it for today sports fans, thanks for stopping by and listening to my grousing!!  
Do stop again!!

Take care,
edgar

3 comments:

  1. I am always fascinated by stitcher's color choices/changes. I think it looks fabulous. You certainly have an eye for color!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sometimes I do the same thing, that is go back to the suggested colors but definitely not always!!

    ReplyDelete

“In every end, there is also a beginning.”

 Gentle Friends, I finished the sampler last night and here's a snaperooo... Village Square Sampler from Samplers Remembered   1/8 - 3/2...